Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some Excerpt Fun From My Current WIP - The Circle

 I was tagged for a lucky seven blog post.  The rules are:

1.) Go to page 77 of your latest transcript
2.) Go to line 7
3.) Copy down the next 7 lines
4.) Tag 7 other authors (done through Facebook) - Here's the part where I don't know 7 other authors with manuscripts in progress, but I know 2 and I will tag them!

“What did I do?” He whispered.  He knelt on the grass, his face paper pale with confusion and hurt.

“I can’t.  I’ve got to go. I’ll see you Thursday,” I promised recklessly and when I ran, he didn’t follow. He knew me better than to do that.

***
I stayed far away from the Goats and Compasses on Thursday.  The following Monday I stayed in bed with wine and my Kindle until Parker got home and we spent the rest of the night thrashing out our frustrations between very bloody sheets. 

That Thursday I had to hunt, I was starving. 





No comments:

Post a Comment